Feminist Studies prepares undergraduates for a variety of careers. The UCSC Career Center, located at the Bay Tree Building (459-4420), assists majors in researching and planning for diverse career options by hosting workshops, individual advising, and recruitment fairs. The Center contains internship listings, a career planning library, Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and other testing information, admissions, grants and scholarship information for graduate study, a job resources directory of alumni contacts, and much more. April Goral, the Feminist Studies career advisor, is available for individual advising with majors (by appointment) and also organizes group events for graduating seniors. She can be reached at email@example.com or 459-4839.
Below are some documents and sites that you might also find helpful:
- What Can I Do with a Major in Feminist Studies?
- Feminist Majority Foundation's Career Center
- Career Opportunities for Women's Studies Majors Michigan State University
- Information Interviewing
- Information Interview Questions
- Marketable Skills of UCSC Liberal Arts Majors
- Nonprofit Job Search Sites
- WomensJobList.com - Job Search Engine for Women
- FireScience.com - Information & Resources For A Successful Career Helping Others